Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Vitamins are Revolting!

Okay, so I have a problem and I need some serious help! Every time I take vitamins, I feel like I'm going to either pass out or throw up. If anyone has been pregnant, you know that feeling where you're just nauseous and not sure if you're ever going to throw up, but it just won't go away? Well, that's me every day after taking my multi. I can take all the other ones, the liqui-caps (those ones with the oil inside), the little caplets (vitamins b6, b12, & folic acid, to be precise) and the acidophilus powder filled clear ones. I can swallow those no problem. The second I open the bottle of the multi-vitamins, I start feeling dizzy. I have to drink I 3 glasses of water with it, and I literally RUN to the couch to lie down. Just thinking about it right now is making me nauseous (or it's leftover nausea from taking it half an hour ago.)
So, my problem is this... I want to take vitamins - real "woman" vitamins that have all the good things I need in them - but I don't want to feel like this every day! Any suggestions??

This is my day so far:

Morning
1 servings Fiber One Bar - Food I created 2
Subtotal 2
Midday
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing 2
3 cups greek salad, without dressing 2
Subtotal 4
Evening
Subtotal 0
Snack
cupcakes 1
jolly rancher lollipops 2
Subtotal 3
Total Food POINTS values used: 9

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, I just woke up. Actually I was awake at 4:30 this morning, went downstairs and straightened up the living room and kitchen, came up, put some pictures on my blog and then back to bed. I woke up again at about 8, watched some tv and read for about an hour and then it was 11... Drifted back to sleep only to wake up now! OMG. So about the comments... Roni always says 1. Blog for you 2. Comment on other people's.. and then they take time to read your blog as well. I think you put a sitemeter on your blog to see how many people are stoppin' by and for how long, etc. Wow, I should call you but you're probably up to something already seeing how it's practically Sunday.

Tina said...

I hope I can get up this morning to run. OMG, it's 12:22 and I'm still awake. I really hope you come with me and the girls on Thursday. A day in the sun WITH ME is just what you need... beach vball too!! Hope you have a good week! Hey, we're going to Kristen's b/shower together, right? I soooo need to get a present tomorrow (today).