Thursday, July 12, 2007

So You Think You Can...

Get so freaking jealous watching this show. I don't think I can dance. I actually can't dance one bit. The only people who have actually seen me dance would be a few work friends from years ago when I used to drink (and I'd have to drink quite a bit before I'd get out there, and even then I'd just be playing around), and my kids - when nobody else is in the house (and they laugh at me.) I also don't think I can ever have a body like any of those girls on there. Day 3 of WW, I shouldn't be having thoughts like this. I want her body... ha ha, that sounds funny. I don't mean I want HER body. I mean, I want my body to look like her body. Any one of them will do. Only like a million more pounds to go before I'm even close. Sigh...
I think I'm too tired to blog. I can't remember what I came here to say, so I'm going to leave it like this and edit it later.

No comments: