Monday, July 2, 2007

Beginning of the End?

So my best friend said that I should ramble on here. I'm just curious to see if this will be an actual beginning of something, or the beginning of the end (or, I should say, the beginning AND the end.) She says that I should blog. I tell her all I do is ramble, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. She thinks that my ramblings are interesting and funny. We'll see if anyone agrees.
What am I thinking about right this minute? That this is a re-run of Letterman because he's talking about Paris Hilton going to jail and Shrek the 3rd coming out. Also, I'm thinking of how I would classify this blog... Is it a blog about my weight loss journey (ha ha, weight LOSS is a little optimistic, maybe I should say millionth ATTEMPT at weight-loss.) Is it a mommy blog - a boring journal of my daily life with four little crazies, ages 3 & under?? That's interesting (to ME, anyway!) Or will it be ramblings about the ups & downs of my marriage?
*side note* Oh my GOSH, the Hungarian lady staying in my basement just walked up the stairs in JUST A TOWEL!! If you were staying at a stranger's house, would you walk around in a towel?? And no, she's not hot (if she were, I wouldn't be complaining! Oh wait, yes I would, I'm sitting here with my husband!) Okay, so see, now I don't know if I need to EXPLAIN this situation or not... I'm a blog virgin!!!
Well, I guess we'll see where this thing goes. Who's up for a crazy ride??

2 comments:

Tina said...

No. 1 way to tick off Tina: grammar corrections on MY blog

Tsk, tsk... you do have some learning to do on here. But yay, you finally started one!

MMalloy said...

Welcome! Blogging is a great way to stay accountable and you can share your ups and downs (of anything) with a bunch of other people going through the same thing!!