Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Internet Went On Without Me

I skipped my daily dose of the Internet - TWICE. Two days in a row, I decided to go to bed without checking my email or anything. I thought if I didn't check my email/myspace/blog for two days, of course I'd miss a VERY important email/comment/bulletin. Well, here I am checking in. I did get a myspace comment or two, and an email from my best friend (and that IS something to write about - it's rare!) but nothing earth-shattering, or even consequential, for that matter. Maybe I should give it up altogether. I waste entirely too much time on here, when I could be doing something useful like cleaning out my DVR. I had to get on to log my points, so here I am. I responded to my email, stalked some people on myspace, and still have a half an hour before my babysitter (and, coincidentally baby SISTER) gets here and I get a few hours of sanity. Oh, have I mentioned that my nanny has left the country? That story is for another day.

Good news!!! On the weight-loss front: I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself more than once a week, but I did it anyway this morning. It was supposed to be a punishment for eating THREE slices of Stromboli last night, plus pasta salad (veggie-full, though!!) AND guacamole & chips... oh AND buffalo-chicken dip, yikes!! Instead, I was in for a treat. I've lost 4 pounds... and I think I weighed myself on Tuesday. My weigh day is supposed to be Monday. I'm sure on Monday I'll realize there is some other explanation for this (water weight, or lack thereof, etc.) but for right now I'm going to be happy about it! Plus, I chased my boys around at the park all day (man, can my 1 year old disappear quickly at the playground!!!), so that should help!

Um... Miss Grammar is having some kind of brain issue... do those commas belong before the parenthesis, inside, or after them???

2 comments:

Tina said...

After...

And Thursdays nights probably because that's when they are usually off. They want to go somewhere but I forget. You hafta come with!!

Tina said...

BTW, I'm PISSED that you didn't include the closeup pic of me and you while we were sitting at the table at Cheesecake Factory. I kept forgetting to tell you that. If you still have it, I WANT IT!