Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Blues




So, I got my best friend a Valentine's card today, and a PRESENT. AND Chocolates. She was mad at me. Does that make sense?

I also got in a fight with my husband this morning.

Typical Valentine's Day.

Grr...
**Editor's Note: I would like to retract the statement that my best friend was mad at ME, she was just not having a great day (read her Valentine's Day pot and you'll see why.) I took it personally for most of the day, because TOM is visiting and it was just one of those days. I HEART her and she liked the presents (I think.) And she still loves me even though I'm a diet saboteur.

8 comments:

Tina said...

WHY DO YOU LIE ABOUT ME??? I'm NOT mad at you freak. I just hate Valentine's Day because I stepped in PEE.

Family Adventure said...

Makes perfect sense :)

Heidi

Laura said...

Hope your day improves! hang in there!

thanks for dropping by my blog. WOW - your twins trump my gang! But, like you, I love it...as crazy as it is to have the kids all so close in age.

I look forward to reading and sharing more with you. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Maybe it's cause you bought her a VD card??? LOL

Hope that your evening is better than your morning!

Laura B. said...

I so relate...hubby and I got into a little tiff while trying to make dinner....but we made up. :-)

The Amazing Trips said...

Yes, it makes perfectly good sense to me. Especially if your BF stepped in pee. I hope your day has improved!

Tina said...

What are bff's for if not for statement retractions? Thanks babe. I don't feel like such a bear now.

Melissa said...

I would be annoyed if I stepped in pee too... I'm just sayin...