Monday, February 25, 2008

The Unveiling

It's a new day... and I have a new blog name! The following is what I posted on my other page. Yes, I'm THAT lazy. I don't feel like typing the same idea again, so here it is:

I'm not sure if I even have any readers left, but I didn't want to leave you all stranded. I've changed the name of my blog. I was just not loving the name I had chosen, because come to find out, it was NOT very unique. I think my new blog name is a little more unique, even though I'm not sure it really illustrates what my blog is all about. I'd love some feedback on it... And, here it is... drumroll please...

Melissious Intentions (as you can see above!)

Please give me your feedback! I'm thinking it's kind of cute. Melissious has been my screen name on every site, email address, etc., since pretty much the dawn of the internet. It has many meanings... let's see if you can figure it out...

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm still reading :) I like the new name! I think it's unique and FUN!

Heidi Reed said...

I like it too. I'll take a stab at the meanings...
1) Melissa is Delicious
2) and a little malicious?

You're a doll. Love the new unique name.
Heidi from Yahoo (ROFL!)

Family Adventure said...

It's super cute and clever. I like it :)

Heidi

Tina said...

I dig it chica. SUPERb. :)

Michelle said...

Terrific new name!
Playing the guessing game with:
ambitious, auspicious, capricious, factitious, fictitious, judicious, nutritious, pernicious, propitious, seditious suspicious?
Ok...I cheated...used an rhyming dictionary..
Maybe you really like golden delicious?
Michelle Benoit

All Things BD said...

Love the new title. "Malicious" all the way.

Tausha said...

I love it! Espescially the title with the little kid-did you take that pic? I hope that you are doing well it sounds like you are happier and doing well. Know that i am thinking of you. And the desert bites-they are yummy-i made 24 lsst night-they were gone last night (my husband loved them!)

~Sandy said...

Hi Melissa,
You had wrote to me about fostering and I was trying to see if you had an email address listed so that I can write you back and answer your question. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Hugs, sandy

Catherine said...

No problem. I "follow" you. Love to know that nothing is determined for the entire life (except love and feelings).
I like this new title, I'm sure "malicious" get the same idea of mysterious meaning.
I get a friend whose name is Marie Alice, we call her "Malice" (which means malicious.

Unknown said...

Where have I NOT followed you??? :) MISS you SO much!!!!!! Love YOU!!!!!